PRIVACY GENERAL POLICY
Uritec SL, as a company conscious of the privacy protection of people, would like to inform to all users of this Web site, for them to free and voluntarily decide providing the personal data requested, which:
- Whenever a user decides to provide personal data, he will be informed, on a precise and unequivocal way, that his data could be included into a file, about the responsible identity, the certain, explicit and lawful purposes for which these data are collected, and about the possibility to exercise his access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
- The data files which are Uritec, S.L. responsibility have been declared into the "Registro General de Protección de Datos de la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos"
- Uritec, S.L. has also implemented the safety measures established in the "Real Decreto 994/1999" dated 11 June, in which the Regulation of Safety Measures of Automatic Files which contains personal data is approved.
- Uritec SL to keep secret about data and information provided, never given it to third parties.
- You can exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, addressing by writing to Uritec SL, c/ Larrabide 13 de Pamplona, CP 31005
Occasionally Uritec S.L. will make some surveys to better understand the needs and profile of our visitors. When we make a survey, you will be informed about the way we will use the information requested.
The Uritec, SL web site could have some links to other sites as suppliers and sale affiliated. Even when we try to only link with sites that share our high standard and respect for the privacy, we are not responsible about the content or the intimacy practices used by other sites.
For any question about this policy, please e-mail us at Info@uritec.es